Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Contacting Our Editorial Staff
Press releases, litigation alerts, other notifications
- Pitch us a story idea, email email@example.com
- Learn about our series, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- See our editorial calendar or beat list, email email@example.com
- Send a correction request, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us about deals your attorneys are working on, email email@example.com
- To pitch us a guest expert analysis, fill out this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To pitch us a guest op-ed, email email@example.com
- Submit to In-Depth, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn about our attorney surveys, email email@example.com
- Speak to a sales representative, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (646) 783-7100 ext. 2
- Ask a question about your subscriber account, email email@example.com or call (646) 783-7100 ext. 1
- Place a notice on our job boards, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn about reprinting Law360 articles, email email@example.com
Law360 reviews guest submissions for all of our publications. We do not pay for guest articles, nor charge for publishing. Editors look for well-written analysis and op-eds by qualified experts on issues of current interest to the legal and business community, including cases, policies, deals, trends and debates. To submit articles or ideas, fill out this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles are reviewed within 24 hours. Time-sensitive material should be noted with the submission.
- Be original, up-to-date and 1,000-2,000 words. Longer/shorter works are considered.
- Focus on news from the last 90 days unless discussing broader trends.
- Disclose any potential conflicts of interest, including involvement by authors or their organizations in cases or issues discussed, and past or present business relationships with parties mentioned.
Articles should not:
- Have been previously published, other than in law firm publications.
- Be ranting, self-promotional or defamatory.
- Focus on an ongoing case in which the author is involved.
- Have more than three authors on the byline.
Submissions should include:
- The article in Microsoft Word format (no PDFs).
- Any citations and hyperlinks in the form of numbered endnotes.
- Each author’s name, title, organization and color photo.
- Any charts or visual aids as hi-res JPG or PNG files.
Once an article is accepted for publication:
- You will be required to sign a license agreement.
- Law360 edits for spelling, grammar and punctuation in keeping with AP style and Law360 style.
- Law360 alters headlines — length and tone — to fit our newsletters.
- Law360 does not send edited articles back to authors for review before publishing.
Once an article is published by Law360:
- It cannot be republished in another news outlet for 90 days. Distribution is permitted via law firm publications and social media.
- You will be notified and sent a PDF. To distribute a PDF that includes the Law360 logo, you must purchase a reprint. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Law360 may be unable to honor requests to modify it, including for reasons of employee hires or departures, etc.
- The author retains copyright, but Law360 reserves the right to republish parts or all of an article indefinitely without any royalty payments.
Please email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more about Law360, visit www.law360.com/about