Try our Advanced Search for more refined results
Global SectionsCommercial Litigation UK Corporate Crime & Compliance UK Financial Services UK Insurance UK
Pulse SectionsModern Lawyer Courts Daily Litigation In-House Mid-Law New York Pulse New Jersey Pulse Pennsylvania Pulse Delaware Pulse Florida Pulse Georgia Pulse California Pulse Texas Pulse Connecticut Pulse Insights
Employment Authority SectionsEmployment Authority Discrimination Employment Authority Labor Employment Authority Wage & Hour Employment Authority Other
Tax Authority SectionsTax Authority Federal Tax Authority State & Local Tax Authority International
Insurance Authority SectionsInsurance Authority Property Insurance Authority General Liability Insurance Authority Specialty Lines
- Law360 US
- Law360 Pulse
- Law360 Employment Authority
- Law360 Tax Authority
- Law360 Insurance Authority
- Adv. Search & Platform Tools
- Commercial Litigation UK
- Corporate Crime & Compliance UK
- Financial Services UK
- Insurance UK
Submit a Guest Article
Law360 reviews guest submissions for all of our publications. We do not pay for guest articles, nor charge for publishing. Editors look for well-written analysis and op-eds by qualified experts on issues of current interest to the legal and business community, including cases, policies, deals, trends and debates. To submit articles or ideas, fill out the form or email email@example.com. Articles are reviewed within 24 hours. Time-sensitive material should be noted with the submission.
- Be original, up-to-date and 1,000-2,000 words. Longer/shorter works are considered.
- Focus on news from the last 90 days unless discussing broader trends.
- Disclose any potential conflicts of interest, including involvement by authors or their organizations in cases or issues discussed, and past or present business relationships with parties mentioned.
Articles should not:
- Have been previously published, other than in law firm publications.
- Be ranting, self-promotional or defamatory.
- Focus on an ongoing case in which the author is involved.
- Plagiarize or contain unattributed quotes.
- Have more than three authors on the byline.
Submissions should include:
- The article in Microsoft Word format (no PDFs).
- In the article body — attribution for any quotes, names of organizations referenced, and case names along with the decision date and issuing court.
- Any legal citations and hyperlinks in the form of numbered endnotes.
- Each author’s name, title, organization and color photo.
- Any charts or visual aids as hi-res JPG or PNG files.
Once an article is accepted for publication:
- You will be required to sign a license agreement.
- Law360 edits for spelling, grammar and punctuation in keeping with AP style and Law360 style.
- Law360 alters headlines — length and tone — to fit our newsletters.
- Law360 does not send edited articles back to authors for review before publishing.
Once an article is published by Law360:
- It cannot be republished in another news outlet for 90 days. Distribution is permitted via law firm publications and social media.
- You will be notified and sent a PDF. To distribute a PDF that includes the Law360 logo, you must purchase a reprint. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Law360 may be unable to honor requests to modify it, including for reasons of employee hires or departures, etc.
- The author retains copyright, but Law360 reserves the right to republish parts or all of an article indefinitely without any royalty payments.